Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pharm Exam Tuesday

PLEASE NO MORE DRUG NAMES!!! I'm studying for my exam on Tuesday and am completely overwhelmed by all the classes side effects and contraindications of all these drugs. why can't things be simpler like the old days.... antibiotics? eat some mold. Heart problems? baby asprin (81mg).
Don't get me wrong. I'm extremely thankful for the medicines that exist today and espeically for those like my family who are alive due to them, I'm just frusterated that they are so difficult to memorize and retain. OK, enough complaining and procrastinating.

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Give me a call...I still have my Taber's Dictionary around here somewhere. I can quiz you although I'm sure most of the meds in my book are obsolete by now:)

kareng said...

Ah well L a PDR might be more helpful for Pharmacy than the good old Taber's. Joy I am sorry you are frusterated but if anyone can do it- it is YOU!

Olive Wild said...

We'll be praying you do well!

Carroll said...

vicodin's the only one you REALLY need to know. It was good talking to you the other night!

Lydia said...

Hey, valium works well too. I think it's the only pill I can really recognize ANYWHERE. Wait...what does that say about me?

Oh, and I wasn't thinking...I meant that I can dig out my drug guide, does Taber's even list ANY meds? I need a valium.

babyarnie said...

You sound like Mike! He has an exam today and is stressing just like you. God is still great though!

dd said...

did i miss the memo that j and b can freely post names on their blog? why do bob and steve keep popping up?
woot.

kareng said...

well, How did it go?